Home Auto Commercial Insurance Home Page Life Insurance Tax Services

Alternate Content

Alternate Content

Construction Insurance

Construction Insurance Information

Construction insurance or Bulder's Risk insurance are the same thing.  They cover a structure while it is under construction.  This policy is specifically designed for the types of hazards a home under construction face. 

It is important to note that these policies only cover actually value of what was damaged or destroyed not the potential value at completion.  When the home is complete it requires a new Homeowners policy.

Our licensed agents can easily help you with this type of policy.

Office# 817-370-8822

Home About Blog Contact Insurance Website Builder