Home Auto Commercial Insurance Home Page Life Insurance Tax Services

Alternate Content

Alternate Content

Condominium Insurance

Condominium Insurance Information

Condo Associations usually have Insurance policies that cover the common areas and the exterior walls and structure of the building. This leaves the Condo owner to insure from the Paint in. 

A Condo policy will cover things like paint, fixtures, appliances, furniture, personal items.

It is important to know the difference between a Townhome policy and a Condo policy.  A Townhome policy is simply a Homeowners policy designed for homes that are connected to other homes.  There may be a Homeowners Association but the homeowner actually owns the structure and outside walls.

A Condo policy should not be written for a Townhome or vise versa.

Our licensed agents can quickly help you with either type of policy. 

Office# 817-370-8822

Home About Blog Contact Insurance Website Builder